How to Find Awesome Toys At Cheap Prices
Parents all over the world spend the few months leading up to Christmas franticly searching for cheap toys. Whether it is stocking stuffers you need, or the perfect gift, Toy Tattle has a couple of tricks, to help you find awesome toys at cheap prices.
Big discounts, quality toys
You can use the filters in Amazon’s right hand column to sift through the thousands of toy listings and find some real treasures.
Step 1: Go to the main Amazon toy page here
Step 2: In the left hand column, there is a section marked ‘Shipping Option’. This is the first orange box in the picture to right of this page. Select ‘Free Super Saver Shipping’. This gets rid of the hundreds of listings by independent retailers who advertise the product at a very low price, but slap on huge shipping charges.
Step 3: Go back to the left hand column, and scroll down to the header marked ‘Average Customer Review’. I always choose 4 stars or more, but you can pick whatever you like. This filters the toys so you are left with only the products that have on average received positive feedback.
Step 4: Go back to the left hand column, and scroll a little further down to the headers marked ‘Price’ and ‘Discount’ and select whichever options suit what you are looking for the most. For example if you are looking for an awesome toy to give as a gift to a relative you might choose a mid-range budget and a big discount level so that you can really impress them. If you are looking for stocking stuffers, you may be less concerned with how big a discount you are receiving and only select the lowest price range.
Step 5: Scroll back to the top of the page, and make sure that the drop down on the top right hand side of the search results is selected as ‘Popularity’.
Step 6: Now enjoy browsing through hundreds of good quality, popular, heavily discounted toys.
Last year’s hard-to-find is this year’s Clearance line
Just 10 months ago, it was a whole different ‘top toys list’ that parents were searching for. And those super-hyped, over-popular, highly-priced toys haven’t just disappeared. They are stil in toy stores, and even better, most of them are now on sale.
Think back to the hottest toys of 2011. If you look at the reviews some turned out to be total turkeys, but others were great quality toys, that you can now buy at discounted prices.
As an example, here are a few awesome cheap toys I found myself, but if you do some hunting aroud, I am sure you can find more:
- Hot Wheels Video Racer (pictured) – was $60, now $27 – with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Cars 2 Secret Spy Attack Finn McMissile – was $33, now $15 – with an average 4 out of 5 stars
- Bizu Style Studio – was $30, now $13 – with an average 4 out of 5 stars
- Rock Star Mickey – was $50, now $30 – average of 4 out of 5 stars – this has now been superceeded by Master Moves Mickey
- Paper Jamz Pro voice-correcting microphone set – was $30, now $10 – average 4 out of 5 stars
- Bakugan Dragonoid Destroyer – was $40, now $16 – average 4 out of 5 stars
- Squinkies Wedding Surprise Castle playset – was $25, now $13 – average of 4 out of 5 stars
- Smokey the Fire Truck – was $60, now $36 – average 4 out of 5 stars
There’s probably plenty more, but I don’t want to take all the glory, so go hunt some out yourself.
I found all these discounted toys at Amazon, but when you shop around you will notice that there is always a toy sale on somewhere online.
Share this most awesomest post with your friends immediately!
Cheers, ta, and thank you very muchly.