Full Terms and Conditions for Toy Tattle Sweepstakes Giveaways
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions – Applies to all our giveaways.
2. By entering this sweepstakes, you (Entrant) agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes.
3. This sweepstakes is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
4. You acknowledge and agree that this sweepstakes is run by Laura Robinson (of toytattle.com) and not by Facebook, that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, that all information provided by you in relation to this promotion is provided to the promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook will not be liable to you or any third party in relation to or in connection with this sweepstakes.
5. One winner will be randomly chosen to win the prize stated. The prize cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative.
6. The sweepstakes runs until the closing date stated. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the sweepstakes with or without notice and without liability.
8. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Your personal details will not be kept on file by the promoter and will not be passed on to any third parties, except the prize-provider.
9. Each winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities that the promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the sweepstakes.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this sweepstakes must be directed towards the promoter and not Facebook.
13. Each entrant can submit a maximum of two entries – one for ‘liking’ the Facebook page, and one for leaving a comment on the competition post.
14. Each entrant consents to the use of his/her name for the purposes of the sweepstakes and waives all rights of action in relation to such use and in relation to the text, imagery and all other material associated with such use.
15. The promoter shall use reasonable effort to contact the winners through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If the promoter is unable to contact any winner within a reasonable period, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. The promoter will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
17. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions (for example entries received after the event ends) will not be accepted by the promoter.
18. The promoter is not responsible for delayed or lost entries.
19. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
20. The promoter’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this most awesomest post with your friends immediately!
Cheers, ta, and thank you very muchly.