Playskool Rescue Bots – Transformer Toys For Younger Kids
Transformers aren’t just for tweens and teens. The animated Transformers series on Cartoon Network has a huge following of younger kids.
But the regular Transformers toys can be a bit tricky for younger kids, so we are thrilled to see Playskool’s range of Transformers Rescue Bots, desgined for kids ages 3 years and up.
The range features:
- Individual Rescue Bots – $11.99 – available as Optimus Prime, Heatwave and Bumblebee. Easily converts from vehicle to robot and back again.
- Electronic Rescue Bots – $24.99 – action figure with lights and sounds. Available as Chase the Police-Bot and Heatwave the Fire-Bot.
- Rescue Gear Sets – $5.99 – mini figure and Rescue Bot twin pack. Robot converts from rescue gear to robot tool.
- Bumblebee Garage Play Set – $20.99 – garage and rescue center in one.
- Fire Station Prime Playset- $49.99 – more details below.
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Video Review
This is by far the most comprehensive video review of this toy range I could find. It’s 8 minutes long but well worth a watch.
Buying Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Online
Shopping online is a great way to buy your toys because you have the opportunity to read the reviews left by other parents.
You can buy Playskool Transformers toys online from:
Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire Station Playset
Closed up this playset looks like Optimus Prime, but open it up and you’ve got a multi-level fire station with lights and sounds.
The customer reviews left on Amazon so far has scored this toy just 3.5 stars out of 5, with the most frequent criticism being about the price and included figures.
The set comes with a small fire engine and human figure.
Amazon has now dropped the price by $10 to address concerns about value for money.
You might also like:
Was this page helpful?
Toy Tattle is on a mission to help parents through the complicated world of the modern toy industry.
If you found this information useful, help us spread the love by hitting the ‘like’, ‘tweet’ or ‘+1’ button in the floating gray bar below.
Share this most awesomest post with your friends immediately!
Cheers, ta, and thank you very muchly.